মঙ্গলবার, ২৩ জুলাই, ২০১৩

Animal Attraction

Animal Attraction

(The animal shelter I work at accepts volunteers for work. I am on shift with a volunteer, an attractive lady who is in her 20s. I am male. She is laying on the floor in the office, playing with a puppy while I do some paperwork nearby. The puppy rests his head on her bottom and falls asleep. An elderly patron who often visits the shelter to play with cats walks in.)

Elderly Patron: ?What a cute pup! Look where his head is!?

(The patron turns to me and grins.)

Elderly Patron: ?Don?t you wish your head was where his is, young man??

(I almost choke.)

1 Thumbs (715 Thumbs Up!)

Source: http://notalwaysright.com/animal-attraction/30880

joe paterno MC Chris Colorado shooting suspect Finding Nemo 2 Provigil dez bryant Kitty Wells

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন